Friday, May 13, 2016

Trust Within

One month ago today I left for a mission trip to Ukraine that changed my life forever. My team and I went to the TB centers for children, a TB center for adults, a special needs center for adults , a refugee camp, a mental institution, orphanages, and churches to bring unconditional love and healing prayers. Every day was beyond amazing as we became His hands and feet. I was in awe. Every day somehow topped the previous day and I can not even explain that in words. However, I do know that is how amazing our God is. With our team unity, love, and compassion, we were as one, as we brought signs, wonders, and miracles to each day that God unfolded for us. Each day was a true gift from above!

God really brought my intercession to a whole new spiritual level that was extremely intense and powerful. I did more weeping, travailing and birthing then I ever have in the past. It was beyond amazing to be used by God! Not only did I intercede throughout the day, but every night God woke me up from 3:00am to 6:00am to intercede more and download His heart to me. Two nights I stayed up for the entire night after God time and He gave me super natural energy so that I never missed a beat. This time was beyond precious to me. Not only was I honored, but I was elated with the depth of intimacy we had together to change atmospheres. He downloaded messages for me to write down, deep intercession for His people, visions and words of knowledge that allowed me to be a vessel for Him in a more powerful way then I had in the past. I grew spiritually more in the ten days on this mission trip then I did the entire year.


One of the many amazing, powerful things I learned on this trip, that I believe God wants me to share with you, is to trust Him with all that you have. I learned in the most difficult of situations, through things that, in the natural,  were mind blowing and intense, to show up with trust in Him. I had to empty myself daily of all flesh. He gave me this revelation and wisdom. There was one situation that brought me to a stand off … “Will I really have full trust that God will show Himself strong within me.”  I received understanding of this at a deeper level when He asked for my full trust when we visited the mental institution in Ukraine. This is when I received a true, deep revelation of trusting Him. I was declaring and decreeing for the healing of a man that had a blank, lost stare…he was completely dead within. I was compelled and led by a deep compassion and a deep love that caused me to reach deeper then I have ever gone within myself before. I cried out loud with tears running down my face for God to completely empty all of my flesh, every last debris, to bring His glory and healing love to this man. “I can do nothing with out you!” This act and cry from every part of my being changed me and did something deep inside of me. I still can not put it into words to this day. I was forever changed. 

This brought me to a new heightened level of trust in Him that is off the charts. I want to convey to you what God had shared through me for the people of Ukraine. I believe God now wants me to bring home this same message to you. His message was not just for the people of the Ukraine, but for all His sons and daughters. I believe God was telling me that He sent our team there to help ignite the burning ones that will then carry this beautiful country to restoration and fullness in the healing of the lands, restoring the hearts of His people back to the Father.  He told me that I am helping to build up an army that no darkness can hold down and the gates of hell will not prevail. This coming army will break every chain…break every chain!

God has not forgotten you, and has heard your cries. He is asking you to trust Him with all that you have, to enlarge your trust, and give Him everything you have.

I believe God is saying:
“I will not forget you.  I will not forsake you.  I will heal your hearts and your land for my Glory.  I will fill the earth.  I will restore the land and the hearts as beacons that shine with my Glory for all to see.  I will not be mocked.  My love casts out all fear, all trauma, all pain.  I will stand with you.  Trust me.  Join me as one,  to bring healing restoration,  peace,  love,  and joy to the hearts of my people.  I am asking you to trust me with the very trust that was taken from you.  I am asking you to dig deep in your heart to find that which you have buried, that was shot down by the darkness, and allow it to rise up, restore and resurrect within your own hearts and trust me to pull you out by my own hand.  Allow me to reach down into the darkness that runs so deep and allow me to pull you out to prove my love that runs so deep.  So I may heal you and your land.  I need you to stand in the gap for this country.   Trust me. Trust me.  My power and glory will rise up as a beacon of my love.  Your trust will break every wall down and every chain will be broken.  It will no longer have a hold on you.  The light will be birthed and it will be my Glory as a sign to you…
-Well done my faithful, good servant.  Your Father is well pleased.
-Your trust beholds the highest honor
-Your trust destroys all barriers
-Your trust allows me entry into your hearts and into your land
-Try me, test me
-Let us boldly, as one at the foot of the mountain, having an encounter with the King of Kings, speak to this mountain and it shall be moved.  Allow me that trust so my Kingdom come, my will be down on earth as it is in heaven.
-I ask you to rise up with me
-Hold your chin up high
-You are my beloved
-You are my children, my sons and daughters of the most high
-Be proud
-Be strong, for it is I who lives in you
-Take your place in my Kingdom at my right hand.  Come to the throne room and take your place that I died for, your inheritance to my Kingdom as my beloved children.  You have all power, all authority with the Christ Jesus that lives in you.”

Trust in the Lord with all your strength, with all your might, and lean not on your own understanding.


This message from God speaks deeply to my spirit and it is a treasure from above.  I pray and hope this will be encouraging to you and your walk with God as it is to me!  I know this is just the beginning to the levels of intimacy God has for us to walk in by day and in the cool of night with Him.  My cup runs over…


Written by Nancy, Prior Lake, Minnesota 











No comments:

Post a Comment